PAR30 / R95 Series
PAR20 / R63
Lighting Science Group is proud to unveil a new family of LED lamps that delivers a high level of value and an uncompromising measure of quality. With Definity lamps, there are no sacrifices-brilliantly bright, environmentally friendly, energy efficient and longer life all in one affordable package.
Standard MR16 LED Lamp Features
Equivalent Source : 20W halogen
Lumen output : 265 – 300lm
Power Consumption : 6W
Efficacy : 44 – 50lm/w
MR16 GU10 Features
Equivalent Source : 30W halogen
Lumen output : 315 – 365lm
Power Consumption : 6W
Efficacy : 53 – 61lm/w
MR16 HO Features
Equivalent Source : 50W halogen
Lumen output : 500 – 550lm
Power Consumption : 8W
Efficacy : 63 – 69lm/w
Visit www.lsgc.com/dimmer for transformer compatibility
G25 / G80
Designed for use in display cases, showcases, exhibits, under shelves, museums, coves and architectural applications. The Symetrie Corner linear LED luminaire is a superior lighting solution generating uniform, bright white, vertical and horizontal illumination providing an environmentally friendly, energy-efficient solution that significantly lowers operating costs and reduces the carbon footprint, while attracting attention. The fixture features a unique triangular profile, 1.4″ wide x 1″ high, for direct mounting into 90° corners.
- Best in class performance in compact profile and variety of lengths
- High quality illumination – bright white, true to color, high CRI
- Delivers uniform vertical and horizontal illumination eliminating shadows
- Delivers more lumens per watt of energy consumed than most traditional sources
- High efficiency and longer life lowers operating and maintenance costs
- Cool lighting envelope reduces HVAC loads
- Environmentally friendly – absence of mercury and other hazardous materials
- Free of UV and IR emissions reducing product packaging and waste
The Flat RGB Display is a low profile, linear LED fixture featuring high quality color output and high quality illumination, making ideal for coves, displays, exhibits, under shelves, wall washing, alcoves and other venues.
Extremely fine adjustment of color is available where dimming precision is required. Conventional DMX fixtures have ½ percent adjustments while the LSGC technology has 1/1000 of a percent adjustment. Enabling a transition from absolute black to first level brightness which is perfect for planetariums, stage lighting or other venues where extreme darkness exists.
- Available in lengths from 12” to 96”.
- Extremely fine dimming of shades 1/65000.
- Low energy consumption.
- Free from UV and IR emissions.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Fully recyclable and no mercury